Speaker provided by Foot Levelers, Inc.
Auto accidents are a cause of injury and litigation often seen in the chiropractor's office. Learn how to navigate the pitfalls and legal land mines. This course will take a close look at Personal Injury patient care. Learn the protocols you must master to show medical necessity for the care you render and the rationale of the documentation and diagnosis you develop.
• Analyze documentation guidelines and requirements
• Understand staff's responsibility to provide documentation elements
• Acquire appropriate clinical reasoning skills to assess and diagnose patient conditions accurately.
• Justify a patient care plan based on evidence-based practice guidelines
• Develop practical evidence-based communicate skills with peers, patients, and auditors
• Establish legal and ethical behavior as a health care professional
• Integrate research with examination and treatment procedures