The Coronavirus pandemic has created a paradigm shift in the way a practice is managed. Changes to the staff training, personnel protective resources, and vital documentation need to be updated to ensure Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. Whether you are open, closed, soon to open, or eventually will open, it is important to mitigate your vulnerabilities. Dr. Mario Fucinari will show you ways to assess the risks during the crisis and present a step-by-step approach to maintain compliance through the recovery of your office strategies.
• Learn Federal guidelines for practice recovery
• Establish risk management documentation requirements post-Coronavirus
• Identify mitigation risks for the COVID-19 virus in the chiropractic office
• Develop an emergency plan for patient access to chiropractic care
• Recognize elements of the risk assessment that must be documented
• Establish procedures for consultation and examination essentials in the treatment plan after COVID-19 exposure
• Develop and write policies and procedures for emergency mode operation of the Chiropractic Office